The best time to choose a gas boiler repair company is when you don’t actually need one. Who wants to search for a qualified company at 2:00 a.m. when your boiler has quit and you’re shivering in the cold? If you’re looking for gas boiler repairs in Cardiff or the surrounding area, follow these tips for choosing the best company for your needs.
* Local service: You don’t want to have to wait 2 hours for a repairman to arrive at your home. It’s best to choose someone local to your area so you can be assured of fast and efficient service.
* 24/7: Does the company offer emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays? If your boiler needs servicing on Friday evening, you don’t want to have to wait until Monday morning.
* Established business: The Company you choose to work with should be well established and have qualified professionals on their team. Are they fully licensed and insured? Can they identify problems quickly? Do they have spare parts on hand, or will they need to order them? This all contributes to how quickly the company will get you back up and running.
* Ask friends and neighbours: Talk to your neighbours about who they use for their boiler repair needs. Most people are only too happy to share their experiences, both good and bad.
* Friendly service: When you call for service, do you get a friendly and helpful voice on the other end? You don’t want to choose a company that treats you like you’re bothering them.
* Check the website: The website should be a professional and accurate representation of what the company is about, with their contact information clearly displayed. If it looks out-dated or like it was put together by a third-grader, you may want to look somewhere else for service.
For boiler repairs in Cardiff or the surrounding areas, following the above tips will help you have a positive experience and will keep you warm and comfortable all year long.
At Eric Collier & Son Ltd, we take pride in offering the top quality boiler repair and installation services in Cardiff, UK.